We added Gibeon meteorite shavings and a blue and purple iridescent pigment to this couples tungsten meteorite rings set.
Here are some key features of these rings:
- We sealed the inlays with a jewelry grade resin to make it durable, scratch resistant, and water proof.
- Our team hand makes each ring, carefully placing each piece of meteorite and blue pigment flake to create a unique piece. Each ring may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
- Made with durable, tungsten bands.
- If you want to customize the amount of meteorite or blue pigment flake, just add a note to your order. We will gladly make your request at no extra cost.
- We include a certificate of authenticity with each ring, describing the inlay materials and their source.
Buy this couples tungsten meteorite ring set made with real meteorite today!
Gibeon meteorite is a meteorite that fell in Namibia, Africa, around 4,000 years ago. It is a type of iron meteorite, and it is one of the most well known meteorites due to its unique pattern of Widmanstätten figures, which forms as the metal in the meteorite cools.