We created this green titanium meteorite ring using Campo Del Cielo meteorite shavings and green opal. The titanium band is 8mm wide and has a mountain pattern.
Here are some key features of this ring:
- We sealed the inlay with a jewelry grade resin to make it durable, scratch resistant, and water proof.
- Contain real certified authentic Campo del Cielo Meteorite.
- Contains green glow powder that will cause the ring to glow bright green in the dark.
- Our team hand makes each ring, carefully placing each piece of meteorite and green opals to create a unique piece. Each ring may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
- If you want to customize the amount of meteorite or opal, just add a note to your order and we will gladly make your request at no extra cost.
- We include a certificate of authenticity with each ring, describing the inlay materials and their source.
Buy this green titanium meteorite ring made with real meteorite today!
Scientists extensively study the Campo del Cielo meteorite group because it is among the oldest ever found on Earth. The group, made mainly of iron and nickel, first fell to Earth around 4,000 to 5,000 years ago. The area, named Campo del Cielo, meaning “Field of the Sky” in Spanish, houses the largest meteorite and was first discovered in 1576 in Chaco, Argentina.
There are no reviews yet.