We created this honeycomb titanium Meteorite ring using Campo Del Cielo meteorites and a yellow gold iridescent pigment. The titanium band is 8mm wide and has a honeycomb pattern.
Here are some key features of this ring:
- We sealed the inlay with a jewelry grade resin to make it durable, scratch resistant, and water proof.
- Contains certified authentic Campo del Cielo Meteorite.
- Our team hand makes each ring, carefully placing the materials into the ring to create a unique piece. Each ring may differ slightly from the pictures shown.
- If you want to customize the amount of meteorite or pigment, just add a note to your order and we will gladly make your request at no extra cost.
- We include a certificate of authenticity with each ring, describing the inlay materials and their source.
Buy this honeycomb titanium Meteorite ring made with real meteorite today!
Scientists extensively study the Campo del Cielo meteorite group because it is among the oldest ever found on Earth. The group, made mainly of iron and nickel, first fell to Earth around 4,000 to 5,000 years ago. The area, named Campo del Cielo, meaning “Field of the Sky” in Spanish, houses the largest meteorite and was first discovered in 1576 in Chaco, Argentina.
There are no reviews yet.