A beautiful Megalodon and Meteorite necklace made with real pieces of Meteorite and Megalodon tooth.
This Necklace contains the following:
- Real Campo del Cielo Meteorite shavings.
- Real Megalodon tooth fragments.
- Green iridescent pigment flakes, blue opals, and green opals.
- A green/blue glow-in-the-dark powder.
- Jewelry grade resin for protection.
- Sterling silver pendant and sterling silver chain.
The necklace will glow green/blue in the dark.
The default necklace chain is 20inches long, 1mm thick, and made from sterling silver. We can change it anywhere from 14 to 30 inches long. Just put in the order notes what you want, it won’t be any extra.
This Megalodon and Meteorite necklace would make a great gift!
Campo del Cielo, also known as the Field of Heaven, is a meteorite that fell in Argentina around 4,000 to 6,000 years ago. Comprising of a group of iron meteorites, it is notable for its large size and weight, with the largest specimen measuring 13 feet (4 meters) in length and weighing over 37 tons.